Wow, nice customs there DA! Show more!
But, my Micro Space Ghost could take out your Xevoz Thor anyday!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
what, no more?!? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Wow, nice customs there DA! Show more!
But, my Micro Space Ghost could take out your Xevoz Thor anyday!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How could you not like Snake Plisken? You become more peculiar to me with each passing day, yet strangely I grow more intrigued. [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peeker:
Snake probably my least fave, although that's just cuz of the character, not your work.
it came out great, just not a fan of the flick.
LOVE the other two, though.
Great stuff DA! Love Snake the most (nyeah peeker) [img]wink.gif[/img] the others are very cool too!
I don't care for the Escape movies either, but DA's custom looks great.
[img]eek.gif[/img] I think TW's hitting on me [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Verily! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peeker:
[img]eek.gif[/img] I think TW's hitting on me [img]eek.gif[/img]
*greases the pig*
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! *runs away*Originally posted by Peeker:
*greases the pig*
what?
I was just rubbing some lotion on 316What...? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Bookmarks